Brand Name : 2019nCoVAntigen Detection Kit (Immunochromatography)
Model Number : 2019-nCoV Antigen
Certification : CE BfArm
Place of Origin : Henan,China
MOQ : To be negotiated
Price : To be negotiated
Supply Ability : 10000 Kit/Kit per Day
Delivery Time : To be negotiated
Packaging Details : Kit
Type : Coronavirus Test Kit
Certificate : CE BfArm
Validity Period : 18 months.
Sample : Oropharyngeal sample,Nasopharyngeal sample.
Storage Condition : Store at 2℃~30℃,After the aluminum foil bag is opened,the validity period is 1 hour.
Benefits : High Accuracy;Results in 15 minutes;Easy to Use;No Equipment required；Wide range of applications
Wide range of application : Suitable for hospitals,communities,airports,stations,customs,schools,enterprises etc.
Restore all reagents to room temperature before testing. The test should be conducted at room temperature.
I. Extraction of specimens (see Figure 1)
1. Add 400μL (about 10 drops) sample buffer vertically to the sample extraction tube, then insert the sampled sample into the solution, rotate close to the inner wall about 10 times, so that the sample can be dissolved in the solution as much as possible.
2. Squash the sample tip along the inner wall of the extraction tube to keep the liquid in the tube as much as possible, remove and discard the sample.
3. Cover the emitter.
II. Test Procedure (See Figure 2)
1. Remove the test card from the sealed bag.
2. Add 2 drops (about 80μl) of the treated sample extract to the adding well of the test card, and then start the timer.
3. Read the results when the test card is placed at room temperature for 15 minutes.The result was invalid after 20 minutes.
① Invalid results: no reaction line appeared in the quality control line (line C), and the test was invalid. The experiment should be redone.
② Negative results: a red ribbon, quality control line (line C) color.
③ Positive result: two red bands, color display on both test line (T line) and quality control line (C line).
15 Minutes COVID-19 Test Kit Antigen Rapid Test Kit Colloidal Gold Images